HCM-390 Medium Duty Coil Winding Machine with Tailstock
For the production of coils for electric motor stators or transformers, this machine represents excellent value and versatility
- Ideally suited for the winding of electric motor field coils for motor up to approximately 250 kW.
- It is equally suited for the winding of transformer coils up to 100 kg.
- Solid welded steel fabricated base - very robust.
- The machine is driven by a single phase motor with an inverter speed controller.
- Speed range is 0-700 rpm in three gear ranges via a heavy duty gearbox. The correct torque can therefore be selected for each job. The maximum torque is 980 Nm. The maximum speed can be set by a panel mounted potentiometer.
- The machine is supplied with a foot pedal for the independent speed control up to the maximum preset on the potentiometer.
- The machine is fitted with a electronic digital revolution counter with pre-selection so that it will slow down before the final revolution count is reached and, with the aid of an electric brake, stop at a precise angular position. This is particularly useful when winding sets of field coils, and the operator is always able to obtain the cross-over in the correct position.
- Fitted with low level tailstock with revolving centre.
- Fitted with 160 mm self centering chuck and winding spindle. Optional 500 mm faceplate for accepting Whitelegg coil winding arbors for electric motor stator winding.
|Maximum coil cross section||250 mm2|
|Maximum coil diameter||1300 mm|
|Maximum coil length||900 mm|
|Maximum coil weight||100 kg|
|Dimensions||225 x 825 x 145 cm 420 kg|
|Supply||230 V single phase 50/60 Hz 2.5 kW|