2COV Electric Curing Ovens
The latest design of ovens for curing or drying electric motors, transformers or other wound products. Very efficient operation for low running costs. PLC control via a touch screen interface giving great control and full recording of the oven process.
- Latest generation of electric ovens for curing or drying of electromechanical components of non-flammable electrical insulating resins between 50º to 200ºC. Flammable vapours will not be generated.
- Very efficient operation for low energy use.
- Heating system: Indirect by means of hot air blown from both sides of the chamber through ducted armoured electrical heaters and drawn by the oven's chamber top centre outlets.
- Forced air circulation provided by suitable sized top mounted centralized conducted fan driven by electric motors to give a homogeneous distributed airflow in the oven's chamber.
- Heating is provided by Incolloy sheathed mineral insulated rod elements mounted in a compact chamber behind a baffle on the top of the oven
- PLC control system. Side mounted control cubicle houses all control gear with a 5.7" full colour touch screen and proprietary software for oven control, display and communications with Ethernet module.
- The PLC program allows full control of the curing process: Curing menus, heating ramps, step heating (up to 3 different temperatures), temperature/time graphs display, storage and printing (over external printers or local network)
- Total, average and instant energy/power consumption, active alarms and alarms log, etc.
- Safety Standards: This oven will be CE marked and comply with the Health and Safety Machinery Directives 89/392/EEC, 91/368/EEC, 93/44/EEC, 98/37/EEC and 2006/42/EEC. It is designed in accordance with following standards: EN12100 Parts 1 and 2: Safety of Machinery. EN60204 Part 1 : 1998, Electrical Safety.
- Optional loading trolleys from 1,000kg-20,000kg capacities. Smaller trolleys can be supplied for moving manually or with electric powered operation.
- For electric trolleys, movement is independent from the oven's structure and self-powered by an electric motor and batteries that automatically recharge when trolley is fully retracted to its internal position. The movement of the trolley is radio controlled from oven's main control panel.
|Model||Internal oven chamber H x D x W||Useable internal dims over trolley H x D x W|
|2COV-02||1.0x .075 x 0.85 m||0.55 x 0.75 x 0.85 m|
|2COV-03||1.2 x 1.0 x 1.0 m||0.9 x 1.0 x 1.0 m|
|2COV-04||1.25 x 1.3 x 1.25 m||0.95 x1.3 x 1.25 m|
|2COV-05||1.85 x 1.35 x 1.3 m||1.55 x 1.35 x 1.3 m|
|2COV-06||2.0 x 1.5 x 1.5 m||1.7 x 1.5 x 1.5 m|
|2COV-07||2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0 m||1.7 x 2.0 x 2.0 m|
|2COV-08||2.0 x 3.0 x 2.0 m||1.7 x 3.0 x 2.0 m|
|2COV-14||2.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 m||2.0 x 2.4 x 2.4 m|
|2COV-16||3.0 x 3.0 x 3.0 m||2.6 x 3.0 x 3.0 m|
- Larger ovens available as pre built or flat pack for assembly on site. Please ask.