Whitelegg’s expertise in manufacturing coil winding machines stretches back
over 30 years, applications include winding coils, stators, transformers and armatures, with exports accounting for over 80% of output.
The emphasis is on the supply of high quality winding machines that will last for many years. Machines are built around heavy, robust frameworks with all components being over-specified to ensure that they are capable of winding the intended application with capacity in hand, should the need arise.
Application Specific Winding Machinery
From hand operated winding machines with de-reelers and tensioner for small batch work to large capacity transformer winding machines, Whitelegg have the experience, know-how and design capacity to ensure that customers are offered the correct package of machinery and ancillary equipment to ensure that the intended winding application can be carried out easily and efficiently.
Whitelegg also specialise in supplying winding formers, winding arbors, wire and strip tensioning devices, wire and strip de-reeling equipment.
- Armature coil winding machines
- Electric motor stator coil winding machines
- Semi-automatic bench top transformer or small coil layer winding machines
- Computer controlled bench top transformer or small coil layer winding machines
- Computer controlled stator coil winding machines •Semi-automatic heavy duty transformer coil winding machines
- Special purpose coil winding machines
- Hand operated coil winding