IMPREG - RTD Pneumatic Varnish Dip Tanks
Latest generation of dip tank for motor/coil impregnation that require only a pneumatic supply. Very easy to use and maintain. Separate holding tank for the varnish/resin which can be thermally controlled to keep the material in the best condition. Keeping your resin/varnish in the best condition means better and more consistent impregnation of your coils!
IMPREG- RTD Varnish Dip Tank
All models feature 1 x dip tank and 1 x varnish holding tank.
- Suitable for use with the complete range of varnishes and resins available including solvented, solvent less and water based.
- After the parts have placed into the tank, the varnish is transferred from varnish holding tank using a sturdy diaphragm (membrane) pump driven by compressed air
- Optional sealed and heat insulated varnish tank for optimum storage conditions to prevent odours, solvent loss and degradation of resin
- After the job is completed, varnish or resin is pumped back to storage tank maximizing varnish usage and recovery.
- A by-pass loop equipped with an easy to clean return filter helps keep resin / varnish clean.
- Dipping tank equipped with retractable protective and safety cover.
- Fumes are kept inside the dipping tank during the impregnation process.
- Very simple manual operation with the best quality results.
- Highly efficient, low maintenance, simple operation, optimum resin/varnish shelf life.
- Resin fills from the bottom of the tank thus pushing air out from the motor as the varnish level rises. This ensures the best possible impregnation result.
- Dip tank is equipped with a pneumatically actuated lid.
RTD-01: 90 x 90 x 90cm impregnation chamber
RTD-02: 120 x 120 x 120cm impregnation chamber
RTD-03: 150 x 150 x 150cm impregnation chamber
RTD-04: 200 x 200 x 9200cm impregnation chamber