Whitelegg manufacture a large range of AC only or AC and DC test panels for electric motors. Designed to run the motor after rewind or servicing. Can be combined with a dynamometer for load testing of motors.
- Very high specification
- Modular construction to suit the client's test requirements and budget
- Choice of soft start or inverter to bring the motor up to speed.
- Choice of tapping for different motor voltages or variac
- Digital Volt and Ammeter
- Choice of models for motors up to 1000 kW
- Optional flash tester for proofing motor integrity before connection to the panel
- Optional integration with Dymanic Analyser to monitor motor whilst its running providing analysis of the mains voltage, motor and load if connected. Provides data for: motor efficiency, cos, rotary speed, torque, power consumption and much more
- Optional vibration analyser
- Iptional load testing
Also available in Bench format: